Suffering from hypertension, cholesterol, uric acid. No help from Natrilix. Prescribed Losanorm, Novastat, Febutaz. Right treatment?

Hi, I am Satyam and I am from Calcutta. I am 28 years old now. I have been suffering from Hypertension , cholesterol and uric acid since the last 2 years or so. I was taking Natrilix SR 1.5mg for high BP since last nine months approx. There is no change. Sometimes my BP reading is 120/85 and sometimes it is reaching up to 140/100. Today I have consulted a MD who has suggested Espin 2.5mg, Losanorm 50, Novastat 10, Febutaz 40. Are these medicines suitable for my conditions?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013