Suffering from hypertension, cholesterol. On medicines. Ears, head blocked after taking medicines. Suggestions?

HI,i am 25 years bachelor and i am sufering from hypertension from last december 2011,my blood reports are normal and ecg are normal but little bit high in cholestorel,doctor advice me to do excercise daily and to eat a tablet that is lossarton pottasiam and amlodipine combination,but my ears and head are blocked since december but it is little free by doing meditation .......what should i do
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012