Suffering from hypertension and water retention. Taking Amolpress and Aquvazid. History of hysterectomy. Can I take Ayurvedic medication with this?

HI I AM 50 YEARS OLD AND MY HYSTRECTOMY WAS DONE 14 YEARS BACK AND I DEVELOPED HIGH BLOODPRESSURE AND TAKING MEDICINES AMLOPRESS AT ONEC A DAY AND FOR WATER RETENTION IAM TAKING AQUVAZID...DAILY. MY WEIGHT IS AROUND 73 KGS.I WANT TO TAKE MEDARI AYURVEDIC SYRUP TO REDUCE OBESITY . IS IT ADVISBLE TO TAKE WITH THE ALLOPATHIC MEDICINE (FOR B P).WHAT ARE THESIDE EFFECTS?DR CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE ON THIS ISSUE?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012