Suffering from hypertension and IBS. Had a kidney transplant in the past. What all tests to be done now?

Dear Dr Sir I m 48 years old my height 5.8 ft weight 73 kgs having IBS for 20 years I came to understand only last 2 years that the problem of ibs. My problem is when there ibs pain gas form and BP shoot up and I have just start taking econorm / probiotic curd and also many other food restriction. And had kidney transplant 1993 function normal 100%. Kindly suggest what are test to be done and the medication and flooding thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012