Suffering from hypertension. Arm went numb. Cervical spondylosis diagnosed in x-ray. Prescribed with neurokind and segnoflam. Proper medication?

hi, i have low bp problem for the last 4yrs. last week suddenly my right arm was numb fr few seconds . when i went to doctor. he prescribed neurokind tab n ask me for xray cervical spine . Now the report said i have cervical spondailiysis. n doc gv me segnoflam tab . i i want to confirm whether this medicines are correct. n I m also suffering from severe Headache towards right hand side . which goes till further. N My veins r so prone that time. please advise .
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012