Suffering from hyperacidity. Feeling a hard lump on the ribs. Taking amoxycillin after a surgery. Could the medication be the reason?

hello doc gudeve!!! im 23 years old now i feel something hard thing like marble between my ribs,, i notice it this few days, last few weeks i suffer hyperacidity and also i am taking an anti biotic amoxycillin because i have a surgery on my right foot due to the infection i got hit by a wire.. is this related? i feel a just a little pain on my ribs sometimes.. may i know what is this doc?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013