Suffering from hyper pigmentation problem in cheeks and upper arms and back. Effective solution to solve the problem?

Hi, I m a 14 year old black girl . I used to have acne for 2 years but it has gone now but I have been left with hyperpigmentation on my cheeks, upper arms and upper back. I am currently using Lush products (only cleanser, toner and moisturiser) which have been working well. However, I would like a very effective solution that would hopefully solve my hyperpigmentation please. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012