Suffering from hyper pigmentation. Have oily skin. How can I apply it?

Iam Wheatish and suffer from hyper pigmentation...Also i have oily skin and a lot of active acne ...My dermatologist recommended me a series of microdermabrassion, and she has given me a face face which has AHA and BHA as key ingredients. Also she has given me a oral pill alongwith a Sunscreen and Anti acne gel..She also gave me MELA cream along with another cream which she asked to me use in proportion before applying..Its been a more than a week now..and my skin is shedding skin and is reddish and rough..Also because m wheatish the new layer is much litter in colour and very visible which makes my skin look as though m vitamin deficient....Please let me know how to get rid of this dry skin ..although dry my skin is covered with a oily dry layer(which is permanent and doesn t not even move with facewash)
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012