Suffering from hunger and weight gain. Is it possible to have diabetes or lymphoma and gain weight?

HELLO DR SAMUEL... I HAVE BEEN LATELY GETTING TINGLING SENSATION ALL OVER MY BODY BUT MAINLY IN MY ARMS, FEET, EYES AND AROUND MY LIPS. I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH HYPOCHONDRIA TWO YEARS AGO AFTER DOING A NUMBER OF TESTS DUE TO A NUMBER OF UNRELATED SYMPTOMS APPEARING EVERY NOW AND THEN. THESE INCLUDED A NUMBER OF BLOOD TESTS (THYROID, TESTOSTERONE, PANCREAS, BLOOD COUNT ETC...), XRAY, ULTRASOUND, URINE AND STOOL TEST AND ALL CAME OUT NORMAL. I AM ALSO SUFFERING FROM CONSTANT HUNGER AND I HAVE GAINED 6 KGS IN 3 MONTHS. EVERY TIME I VISIT A DOCTOR AND SHOW THEM THE TEST RESULTS -EVEN WHEN SOME ARE AS OLD AS A YEAR OR MORE- THEY DIRECTLY BLAME IT ON ANXIETY; I HAVE REACHED A POINT THAT I AM NOW EMBARRASSED OF TALKING ABOUT MY SYMPTOMS IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY :P MY MAIN QUESTION NOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE DIABETES OR LYMPHOMA AND STILL GAIN WEIGHT?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013