Suffering from hoshimoto disease. Sudden change in thyroid and cholestrol levels. Using levpthyroxine. Any idea?

Hi My 9 year old daughter has hoshimoto diseases. Her thyroid level is 11.5. should I be worried. Also, her cholestrol was borderline 175 last month when we tested her last and TSH was 2.5. Why did it change in 1 month. The only thing I notoced was she immediately consumed food after medication? Could that be the reason. She takes half of 125mcg of levothyroxine which is 62.5 . Should the doctor need to increase her medication. m
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013