Suffering from high fever, diagnosed with Flu. History of Renal stone in the ureter, removed surgically. Is it transient hematuria?

I am 49 yr old male. I went with very high fever about 2 weeks ago 103.5 F. Diagnosed with flu . Doctor also saw RBC in urine sample. I don t have any other symptoms, urine is normal colored and clear. Recovered from flu and feel normal. Could that be transient hematuria ? Had a renal stone that was in the ureter and surgically removed in 1984, never had other problems.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013