Suffering from high cholesterol and high BP. What is the right medicine for it ?

hello doctor myself wasim khan aged 28 years,i am taking atorlip(atorvastatin10mg),throxine(50mg) and duloxetine(20 mg) for high cholesterol ,hypothyroidim and depression respectively since last 2 years now i have also high bp 140/100 and i met two doctor one have prescribed olmin20(OLMESARTAN MEDOXOMIL) and other have advised Cilacar T (Cilnidipine/Telmisartan) - 10mg/40mg and i am confused which is right for me regarding effectiveness and side effects because i know that after starting they will be continued for the whole of life.please suggest me which is right medicine at this age.
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011