Suffering from high bp, gout attacks, unable to walk. Taking cap. How to get rid of it?

Hi Doc, i have been suffering from high bp and gout for almost 10 yrs. i am on nebicard 2.5mg and alupurinol 100mg. I still keep getting gout attacks often. I hav stopped alcohol which was a weekly twice affair before. Inspite of this currently i have a bad gout attack in right foot and it shifts from toe to tarsals. I did a blood test and surprisingly my levels are normal. I am unable to walk and worried if this could be something else. Both my leg hurts while walking. I am 37 and vegetarian. Pls advice.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013