Suffering from high blood pressure, heart blockage. Not controlled by taking medicines for b.p, sugar and cholesterol. What's wrong?

My father age is 54.He is suffering high blood pressure and sugar last 15 years.He also have heart time he got heart attack 3 years ago.His blood sugar level is 365 after fooding.His high b.p. is 200^ and 124 after sleep or in morning.He is taking all medicines of b.p. ,sugar and cholesterol etc. But his sugar and b.p. is not in control.please reply me as soon as possible.Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012