Suffering from high blood pressure and cholesterol. Taking Losacar, Minipress and orvstatin. Should I change medicine?

I am Mala Perera from SriLanka .I am 82 years old. I have high blood pressure and cholesterol for the last nineteen years .and under treatment. My doctor changed the prescriptions many times.At the moment I take in the morning 1 losarca 50 and one prolocmet x l50 .At night .i take losacar 50 and i Minipress tablet . For cholesterol I take 20 mg At orvstatin. I am worried because my pressure is not controlled as my pressure is high in the morning 180/90. In the evening the pressure 160/ 85. In between the pressure is normal. please let me know whether i should change the medicine.Doctor please reply .Thank You.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013