Suffering from high Bp, cholesterol and high glucose level. Developed Dizziness and blur vision. Should I supplement the diet?

Due to my husbands high glucose level with a blood work up, i have changed our family diet. He also has high blood pressure , cholesterol , and elevated tbyroid levels. Tbe dietary changes have helped all of his levels but i have started feeling dizzy, lightheaded, and my vision goes black with white dots upon standing. Should i be supplementing my diet, individually? I drink plenty of water (64 oz per day). Any other ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013