Suffering from high BP, worried about a heart attack, paralysis or loss of speech. Cure?

sir, i am XXXXXX ,suffering from hypertension ,since 1 year i am suffering from negative feeling i become to much worry some time i feel i am having a sensation of heart attack , or paralysis or lossing my speech to talk , when i showed to my doctore he is a cardiologist he diagnose and told me there is no problem in my body and when ever i meet my docotr i feel happy but again some days it is the same symptoms come. please help me in this regard
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013