Suffering from high BP, taking Losacar, experiencing Nausea and Shaking of hands. Is it safe taking Olmetor continously?

I am 57 year old professor. For the last two years I am suffering from high BP . I was administered losacar 50. I got relief but i experienced some nausea and shaking of hand . Then I stated taking losacar 25mg. No problem and I felt fresh but some times BP was 100/140. Doctor advised me olmetor H. But again it is 90-100/130-140. Without medicine also its the same and even 80/120 sometimes. When I feel very light and fresh my BP was observed 90-100/140-150. I am short tempered and had been asthamatic in the past .Please advise whether I should continue Olmetor H. I think headache , bronchospasm and BP are inter related. If one is in other ailment is out. SKB YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013