Suffering from high BP, some tachycardia. LDL is in borderline. Advised Targe, Concor. Is this good ?

Hi doctor I am 30 years male. my weight is 88 kgs and length 182 cm. i am suffering from high blood pressure (maximum record i reached was 140 on 95 but generally it is on average 135 on 90) since i was 19 years old besides some techycardia i am taking concor 5mg 1 tablet on the morning and it was ok lately this high blood pressure continues even with the same medicament I made scan on abomen and made duplor on kidney artries besides some examinations in labs kidney functions, liver functions,cholestrol all was ok except that LDL was 205 which is in border line all my food now is grilled and not fried. i use only 1 small suguar spoon per day my current doctor, changed my medicament to : at morning Tareg 160 mg( ACE inhibitor ) and at night Concor Co 2.5 mg I am wondering that is good?: as i didnot start it. what is the effect on sexual activity? whether concor or tareg any advice for anything i should do? i have also some pain as if artiries pain in penus
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013