Suffering from high BP, cholesterol, advised weight loss, exercise. Reason for frequent pain in fingers?

i m 44 years. i had high pertention 100/140 then after i good blood lipid profile test. its had ESR(Westergren method) - 12 (high), trigiyceride-- 4.3 ( high) cholesterol/ HDL --5.3 ( HIGH) . Then doctor instructed me to reduce weight and do excercise and i do reduced food and do excercise . now my problem is i fell pain in my left hand finger are time to time. then i m not sure what is that? ples i need ur answer.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013