Suffering from high BP. Taking medication, having side effects. Any medicine with less side effect?

Looking for medicine with less side effects for high Blood pressure
I am a 53 year old female. I have been diagnosed with high BP and was on Amlodopine 5mg for about 4 and half months. My blood pressure was very good averaging 118/72 in the morning and 120/76 or so in the evening. I developed side effects slowly like GERD symptoms, Insomnia, lightheadedness, breathlessness and fatigue. After ending in the ER I was asked to take Omeprazole and change my BP medication. I was given Lisinopril 10mg and this had some side effects like swelling of the lip and breathlessness. I had to stop the medicine and start Losartan 25mg. I have been on it for on week and my blood pressure is not as well controlled as the other 2 medicines. (128/79 in the morning and 134/84 in the evening). I have been asked to increase the dose of Losartan to 50mg. Could you please tell me if I have any other options. Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013