Suffering from high BP. Prescribed lopren. Family history of heart diseases. Medication safe to take during pregnancy?

Hi, my sister is 29 years she is pregnant 17 weeks now she has little blood pressure problem .this is her 1st pregnancy now dr suggest Lopren75 in a day plz guide me is it good for her and baby health .we don t have histrionic by parents my father was heart patient but no asthama no dibitic no blood pressure and no mother side blood pressure problem . I m too much worried about my sister plz answer me I ll be thankful to you .
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013