Suffering from hiatus hernia, vomiting, weight loss, unable to eat. Endoscopy done. Advised surgery for recovery. Suggessions?

hello doctor, I am, my dad is suffering from Hiatus hernia , he s puking very badly, loss of weight, unable to eat anything, we consultated doctor in St John s hospital bangalore , after endoscopy results they said nothing to be worried, but my dad still goes through severe vomitting, we consulted near by doctor with the reports in our home town, he said they surgery should be done as soon as possible, am really confused and worried. pls tell me what to do
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012