Suffering from hiatus hernia and mild antral gastritis. Having stomach pain and diarrhea. Prescribed antibiotics. Suggest

Hello Doctor, I am 47 years old, male. I have been suffering from hiatus hernia and mild antral gastritis with H. Pylori (RUT) Positive (Mildly) and without any ulcer for the last about 2 years and have been on medication. There had been serious stomachache and sensation for vomiting. I had my endoscopy done and also have completed the courses of Tavanic Tab 500 mg, Sacro 250 mg, Clarimin 500 mg, Neskium 40 mg and Cintapro-OD. Now I have been on Neskium 20 mg and Cintapro OD for last more than 6 months. My condition was somehow better because of this medication. . But now for the last three days, I am suffering from severe stomachache and diarrhea. I have shown myself to a local doctor who has diagnosed it as a stomach infection because of taking watermelon and has prescribed me antibiotics Ornoxin and tabs for pain and diarrhea . Is this treatment O.K. and has some nexus between the previous ailment as stated above. For how much time, I should take Neskium 40 mg and Cintapro-OD. What precautions should be taken as to diet. What further steps or treatment should I take. Please help..!!
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013