Thanks for posting your query.
As per the available studies, you can take Neksium and cintrapro safely for about 5 years.
Whatever side effects has been defined, are confined to animal not in human beings.
You should consult with internal medicine specialist/ gastroenterologist and should go for thorough check up.
You should also go for complete blood count
, blood sugar, serum electrolytes, and thyroid
You should follow the mentioned changes:
1) Don't take tomatoes, and citrus fruits.
2) Avoid onion, garlic, excessive tea and coffee, chocolates,
3) Avoid oily and spicy food, non veg.
4) Take soft diet
along with yogurt.
5) Keep difference of 3 hours between meals and sleep.
6) Avoid tight fitting clothes.
Dr. Mayank Bhargava