Suffering from herniated disc and bulging disc, severe back pain, gastritis. What are the complications?

Just wondering, I have alot of back issues, herniated disc, buldging disc. Lower back. But my whole lower back aches and lots of sharp pains. My stomache is also very blown up, gasy and uncomfortable. I guess I m worried that there is something besides back pain .. My pain level is at an all time high. Just went thru a Radiofrequency with pain Mgnt Dr. My pain has only gotten worse..I have had pain for a really long time. Is there any other problems I should be looking for.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012