Suffering from hepatosplenomegaly and lymphadenopathy with ileum thickening. On antibiotics. Appendicitis also suspected. Need advice

Thank you. My daughter is in a hospital in India. Her CT scan shows mild hepatosplenomegaly and mesentic lymphadenopathy with diffuse thickening of ileum. She has been on antibiotics in her IV and pain killers. Her condition has not changed in the past five or six hours. They are speaking about laproscopic surgery in eight or ten hours. The also have said they suspect appendicitis . Can you explain what might be going on please?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012