Suffering from hepatitis C. Also having heart problem. Prescribed Viraferon injection. Safe?

hello doctor , my mother is 52yrs old suffering from Hepatitis C Virus RNA Quantitative PCR adviced her to take Viraferon Injection 100mcg s/c weekly for at least 24 weeks with monitoring...the problum is my mother have heart problum and problum with suger these injection can impect harmful effect on her... n she daily take GLIMICUT-M2 for suger.. OMEPRAZOLE CAPULES I.P. 20mg to reduce the amount of acid and ATORVADOC for diabetes,200mg vitamin e capsule(evion), clopidogrel tablets CLOPIZEN,glimepiride tablet RHYDPERIDE-2,calcium carbonate vitamin d3 tablets it okay? N SORRY PLZ I M NOT GUD IN ENGLISH..
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012