Suffering from hemiplegia. Having digestion and acidity problem. Taking gluconorm-PG1, amlovas OL and myprel Plus. Any advice?

My father (65yrs) is suffering from HEMIPLEGIA (Right side of body) from last one year. Now he has recovered 75%. He is facing problem of digestion and acidity. Sometimes two and three days long he won t be able to get freshen up. He is taking following medicines. 1. Gluconorm-PG1 (early morning before breakfast) Salt- Glimepiride, Pioglitazone Hydrochloride and Metrformin Hydrochloride(ExtendedRelease) 2. Amlovas OL 3.Myprel Plus 4. Citicoline Tablets (CT DEC 500) Please tell me is he going right. Thanks and m waiting for reply. YYYY@YYYY INDIA
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012