Suffering from hemicrania continua. Treated for continuous migraines. Developing intolerance towards medicines. Suggestions?

Hi, my daughter is 14 and suffering from hemicrania continua . She was treated for continuous migraine for several months and was given many different preventatives . None helped, most made it worse. Indomethacin was like a miracle, but she seems to build a tolerance to it. It works great for about 2 weeks, then is less effective. She is now on 75 mg 4 times a day, and it is becoming less effective each day. She is also on verapamil 240 mg once a day, it is not helping, just makes her dizzy and nauseous. She also takes omeprazole , carafate, and zofran for her stomache. Iron for anemia. And melatonin to help her sleep, 6 mg I think. What can we try next? Occipital nerve block?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013