Suffering from heavy periods. Ultrasound showing retroverted and retroflexed uterus, dominant follicle present. Is this normal?

when im 40years . I had very heay periods.saw some doctors they take uterus ultrasond can morethen 4 times. My uterus is retroverted and retroflexed measuring 8into4.6into5.8cm insize On my last scan some free fluid canbe seen inthe cul_de_sac.the right ovary measuring 2.7into2.1cm.the left ovary is2.2into2.3cm insize.Dominant follicle is seen in the right ovary.can you saidme Is it OK
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013