Suffering from heartburn and constipation with blood in stool. Cause and cure?

Pooping clear Slime ? (Points to best answer)? well i am 18. I have had Digestive problems all of my life practically. heart burn , constipation you name it. i had a problem with pooping when i was younger where i would hold it in alot, i grew so used to doing so that my bowel movement are far from scheduled. i ll have one on monday and not poop till thursday or have one on tuesday and then again on wednesday ( completely random ) but as of recently i noticed a large amount of this clear slimey like substance. i was constipated for three days but this is the first i have seen this and its quite alarming and has got me concerned. sometimes a small amount of bright red blood will cover a stool aswell. or just be present when i wipe. usually not unless the poop was a bit explosive i will notice cloudy mucus blots with a tad bit of blood. but alot of that slimey stuff, it usually layers the toilet water and takes two or three wipes to completely get rid of the excess slime.. any way its been going on for a week and a half now and its gotten me worried and i have no idea what it could be. also other symptoms include heart burn, im a bit gassy, and im always hungry no matter what i eat. and i admit my diet is completely horrible, mostly processed foods and drinks, barely any fruits or veggies and i love my sweets. But is this slimey stuff an indicator that something serious is going on.. i read it could be cancer or a serious stomach/colon disorder... i have anxiety and its been freaking me out / leaving me stressed and concerned. plus there is alot of stressful things in my life right now i have a baby on the way and many other factors.. could stress be a cause ? thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013