Suffering from heart palpitations. Taking synthroid, crestor. History of anxiety, high BP. Causes?

Periodically, I have what feels like heart flutters. Kind of like my heart is stutter stepping. Has been a while since I felt this way, but I feel it this morning after having 3 alcohol beverages last night and dancing quite a bit. I am NOT dizzy shoe of breath,or having any pain; just anxious about it. I am a 45 year old taking synthroid , Crestor, bystolic and hctz for blood pressure, clonopin for anxiety .
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012