Suffering from heart pain. ECG showed bone blocked. Should we go for open heart surgery or any other way?

Hello Doctor, recently My father was suffering from heart pain, once we undergone with ECG and other tests, we came to know there was one bone fully blocked and other 2 with small holes, then he undergone with inputting stunt heart surgery. After 1 year the same has been collapsed by 35%, and he is suffering with same problem. Could you please advise me what action we need to take to clear that? Do we need to go for open heart surgery or any other way? We are from poor family. Thanking you!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012