Suffering from heart burn. Chest, other body parts also feel like burning. How to get relief?

Have had hearburn in the past but this time it s not going away. It s burning in my chest but the rest of my body hands, feet feel like they are burning also? Doctor gave me pills to take for one week but I m ion my fourth one and still no relief. Can real bad heartburn/ Ghurd make my body feel this way? I had a little but if heartburn when it started 2 weeks ago and had a big argument with neighbor that probably has stressed me and haven t felt normal since then. Ty for and help advic Ron
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013