Suffering from hearing problems. Taking Ativan after the neck surgery, Is this a known reaction of ativan ?

I am a 32 year old female and I have been having trouble with the hearing in my left ear for nearly two years now. It crackles like a blown speaker but only some of the time, especially if I am listening to artificial sounds rather than general conversation. I have used nasal decongestant sprays to reduce any inflammation of the eustacian tubes will but they have not helped to solve the problem. It seems to get worse when I use ativan prescribed to me after my neck sugery. Is this a known reaction of ativan? I only take 1mg about one to two times per month.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011