Suffering from headaches, sinus infections, sore throats and ear pain. Need information regarding these symptoms<br>

Lately, as in the past 12-24 months, I ve been getting headaches (left side), sinus infections, sore throats and ear pain (only left ear). Is there anything I can read up on that may be in relation to these symptoms? I m going to an ENT in two weeks but I thought I might be more intelligently prepared to speak with the doctor if you may give me a hint on where I should begin some research. Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012