Suffering from headaches, neckpain, head numbness. No help with Sumatriptan. Suggestions?

Hi , I am 31 year old male and have been suffering from headaches from last 10 years . I recently moved to U.S -10 months ago. The headaches are getting worse from last two months followed by neck pain and numbness in the head. Sometimes the headache is so worse that I take day off from my work. Last September I showed up to a neurologist , who prescribed me Gabapentin -2 tablets , 50 mg /day for three months . The medication started taking toll on my health followed by confusion and numbness , therefore, had to discontinue the medication on consultaion with the doc. Recently I have started taking sumatriptan 100 mg during the onset of the headaches but these tablets are not doing any good to me. Dear Doc please suggest shall I see another neurologist or go for a C.T scan.... thanx in advance....
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013