Suffering from headaches, migraines. Taking eliwel tablets, no relief. MRI normal. Causes?

Hi, I have been suffering from headache since one and half year. I got done MRI last july however nothing found any serious. my neurologist says it is a migrain and I am put on Eliwel 25mg tablet since last july. However I don t find any relief, infact nowdays intensity is more. If any further history is required, I would share. Kindly let me know if I need to do any tests to dignose the cause of this headache.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013