Suffering from headaches, dull abdominal pain, lethargy. No history of illness. Causes for symptoms?

Hi I am a 50 year old male that has been suffering with headaches and dull abdominal pains and feel very lethargic. I do not feel right in my self but I am finding it hard to describe how it is I feel. This has been going on for over two weeks and I am beginning to feel rather concerned. I am not a person that suffers with illness so I am finding it hard to deal with. Can you give me any advise. Kind regards
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013