Suffering from headaches after having hairline lowering surgery. History of swollen face after surgery. Advice?

hello 7 month ago i had hair line lowering surgery in Miami Florida, with Dr. Epstein, the result so far its not good, but my question is that i have headache on the right side of my temple since i have the surgery, and the headache comes when i touch that area only. Besides after i had surgery month later the right side of my eyes and face was swollen badlly ,and i talk my Doctor he priscribed antibiotics because he thinks its infection, and the swelling goes step by step, but since then this part has bad headache when i touch it only , it feels like something is moving in that area only, which is right side temple . i appreciate your answer in advance. Thank You
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  58 Awaiting Answer