Suffering from headache,double vision. Homocysteine levels high. Vitamin B12 deficiency. Precaution to be taken?

Respected Sir, I was suffering from headache & double vision(may be diplopia ) since last 5 days.. Blood Reports suggested that my homocysteine level was 46.7 (range in normal human male is 7-16).. Serum creatinine was also less (0.61; it should be 0.70 minimum - blood report suggested) And Vitamin B12 count was 223 in the report.. My physician told that i m suffering from B12 deficiency.. Due to that, some cells may be damaged & thus the level of homocysteine fluctuates.. I m a vegetarian.. Please suggest me what care should i take & what should i consume & what i shouldnt? Your words would be appreciated.. Thanks :)
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012