Suffering from headache, which painkiller should I take ?

hi i am suffering from headache which painkiller should i take hi i am suffering from severe headache now which painkiller i should i take ?
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
hello and welcome to healthcare magic!!
try not to take too much of painkillers as they are bad on a long term. for severe headache you can take combiflam or dolo 650 but do not take more than one. and if the headache persists get yourself evaluated for the cause.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response

dolo 650 is good. but dont take it frequently. if u have this problem frequently consult a physician about it to find out the cause.take care
hi rohan.. you must take hifenac tablet for now it wil relieve you from headache but you must.. consult a doctor later if the headache persists..