Suffering from headache, now having pain in back and neck. Under lot of stress, may be tension headache. How to release tension?

Hi Doctor, I am currently 13 weeks pregnant, for the past two weeks I ve been having headaches and now the headaches are serve as my neck and back are also affected. I have realised the cause lately as I m under lot of stress and therefore I think they are tension headaches. I can cope at work as well due to these series of headaches. Is there anything that I can take to ease the tension as it is becoming horrible now. Regards, NPM
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012