Suffering from headache, heaviness in eyes, chills, sore stomach. Taken advil. Causes for headaches?

hi, last night i woke up from a nap and i woke up with chills, i was freezing. i took a shower when i came out i was still freezing and shiverring, i got i bed covered up with blankets later on i started getting a headache my eyes felt hot and heavy. i took four advils cause 2 didnt seem to work im feeling better now but my stomach feels sore like if i had been working out and my back hurts. i was starting to get a headache again but i took advil.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013