Suffering from headache, having burning sensation in scalp and hair loss. Prescribed Etizolam nad Escitalopram. Suggestions

Hello doctor,
i am 44 yrs male, suffring from sever headach on both sode of forehead , it starts from back side of neck and moves to top of head, this symotom is from 3 years, mean while i am treated by many doctor with different medicine and pain killer but no effect at all,
now position is that headach rises when i am waking up early in morning or sleep at late night or in case of poor sleep, normally my sleep breaks at 4,o'clock daily +, - 15 to 20 mins then up to 2 hours i am not getting sleep afterwords there is a 2-3 hour unintrupted sleep ,, and this is my daily cycle
from few months my scalp is having burning sensation and eaching effect so i massage with oil and water makes relief for few hours ,, some area of scalp has lost hair where burning is there, new hair dose not grows.
i am in electronics business operating a service station , which is now working in poor condition so some finencial problem is also there but i have not tension of paying Emi of anything only survival problem always keep s me thinking in sleep also
now one doctor has prescribe me tablet ETIZOLAM AND ESCITALOPRAM 10 MG morning and eve. with LIBOTRYP
so plesae sugges related treatment
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013