Suffering from headache for 3 days with sore throat and stuffy nose

I have had a headache since Monday, on Monday it started with a sore neck like i have pulled a muscle, then came the headache i felt sick and it was above my eyes and sometimes on top of my head. It went away when i went to bed. Yesterday i took 2 ibrprofen and it was ok until late evening. Today it is a dull ache above my eyes, my eyes feel heavy, my ears feel blocked and i have a stuffy nose. I haven’t been sleeping well Is this serious or is there something i can do
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011