Suffering from headache, fever, sorethroat, nausea and rashes

I am 18. Five days ago, I started having a headache . I disregarded it until I started having fever coupled with sorethroat. I was given antibiotics , panadol. I can t remember the names of the drugs. I got severe nausea and 2 days back red rashes began appearing on my arm and palm. It got worse. They look like blemishes. The rashes are fewer on my legs, abdomen , back; but worse on my face, chest and arms. The drugs I took were stopped for fear of drug reaction. It was however ruled out, since I used to take them long before and had no such reaction to them. I am waiting for a lab result but I am direly impatient. Please tell me what could be the problem
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011