Suffering from headache due to cold weather. Not responding to paracetamol

Hi, I am in Germany now and I am suffering from headache from cold air since last 3 days. The temperatures here are currently in negative. I do not have runny and stuffy nose or sore throat or cough, but my forehead and back of head are aching. I tried taking a tablet that contents following, but its not helping. Paracetamol IP 500 mg Phenylephrine hydrochloride IP 10 mg Chlorpheniramine maleate IP 2 mg Caffeine (anhydrous) IP 30 mg Please suggest.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013