Suffering from headache, cough and breathing difficulty. What treatment is required?

HI i need some help. my girl friend is having some problems. she is having some hard trubble sleeping at night. its like she coughing all night and she was telling me that she cant breath as good when she sleeps but during the day she is fine. her through itches. she gets noshes and gets headaches . more like coughing when she lays down and the other day she lay down and throw up while coughing do u think u can help?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
hello, i think she had throat infection, so you should advice her to drinkmwarm water avoid juice,curd etc,if she had history of fever with cough then antibiotic like cefixime with paracetamol should be given, for cough give her ambrodil-s syrup three times a day.