Suffering from headache, bloating and nauseas. Have Hypothyroidism. Best time to take a home pregnancy test?

I m not sure if you would be able to answer my question or not but when would be the best time to take a home pregnancy test and can you recommend a good brand. I ve been experiencing nausea , spotting, headache and bloating but the test I did take was negative. I m not sure if I took it to soon or it just didn t work. I also just got over a stomach flu so that doesn t help either. I do have hypothyroidism so I m not sure if it could be from that or not. I had my first son prematurely so when the possibility of another baby arises I would like to know as soon as possible so complications could be prevented. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012